Please check the Calendar for availability before you fill in this form of booking request!
If you have any questions about our pricing, current offers and arrangements we can help you with, you can always give us a call or send in your concerns by filling the “contact us” form. Sending in a booking request means that you already agreed with our rules and policies.
Our Resort Opens From May Until October
Lakeside Booking Policies
Booking Less Then a Week:
- Minimum stay starts from 3 nights; for special requests, please contact us
- During off peak season we maybe flexible on check-in & check-out times subject to our cottage availability
- There is a minimum of $200 deposit ( E-Transfer, Cheque or Cash) in order to secure a 3 night booking
- Payments of the remaining balance can be made by cash or by E-Transfer
- The deposit will not be refunded under the circumstance of cancellations unless the cottage is booked to someone else. If the cottage is booked by someone else, your cancellation will cost you an admin fee of $100.
- Deposits made by credit card will be charged the card fees
Summer Bookings （July & August）:
- During high season in July and August, rental is from Saturday to Saturday only
- Check-in time will start from 4pm and check-out time should be before 9am
- All guests & visitors must register before going to the cottage
- To secure cottage reservations we must receive your deposit ($300 for 3 bedroom cottages and $400 for 4 bedroom cottages), deposits can be made by cash or E-Transfer.
- Payments of the remaining balance can be made by cash on arrival or by E-Transfer in advance
- If you prefer to pay your remaining balance by cheque, the cheque payments must have at least 14 clear working days before your arrival at Lakeside Cottages
- Please note we do not accept credit cards for Payments
- Please book early to secure your cottage during summer season
- All of our cottages have a maximum number of people allowed. That no over crowding is allowed in any of our cottages! Please note that we consider babies & children as people occupying the cottage!
- Guests, visitors or additional people will not be allowed without advance Permission
- Day visitors fees (over cottage maximum) will be $25 per person per day
Rules for Our Cottages:
- No smoking is permitted inside any of the cottages! No exceptions are made! And no Vaping!
- Linen rentals and towels must be ordered in advance. Beds with linen rentals will be made up for arrival.
- Any extra cleaning will be charged on check-out if we feel it necessary to do so!
Please remember to bring with you:
- Shower towels
- Toilet paper
- Dish soap
- Tea towels
- Personal toiletries
- Only clear garbage bags are allowed to be used!
- Remember: there are only spaces for 2 cars to park at the cottage
- For all rentals please note we will require a credit card, and I.D. will be requested on check-in
Boat Motor & Dock Space Rental Policies:
- Dock space must be booked in advance to secure a space
- For renting boats & motors, a safety check-list is required to be signed by law
- All Canadians must now show a full valid boating license
- We suggest you bring your own life jackets for the children; we have limited supplies at the resort especially for younger children
What we included in the cottage rental:
- Paddle boats
- Canoes & Kayaks
- Full size barbecues including propane
- Library books
- Games and puzzles
- Central campfire pit & wood supplied
- Canada Day competitions for the children & prizes
- Guests are not permitted to use any type of fireworks on our property.
- No water balloons will be allowed to use in our Lake to ensure health & safety
- Keeping plastic out of our Lakes.
- Please note we do not take Pets – however we can recommend a Pet Lodge in Lakefield for you to visit your pets.
Because of our small family resort size, cancellations can affect our business significantly. Therefore we have a good reason for a strict cancellation policy. However if you have to cancel your booking at Lakeside Cottages, we will try and amend your cottage dates subject to our availability and carry over any monies paid for a period of 12 months with re-booking your cottage for the following season. Please note we will require at least 8 weeks notice to do so.
If the cancellation falls within the 8 weeks, then no refunds shall apply. Please note the only time a refund will be made is when the cottage is re-rented for the entire original dates booked, and a cancellation administration fee of at least $100 will apply.
We reserve the right to reject any application or terminate any reservations at any time if we feel the need to do so. A reservation is a firm contract with Lakeside Cottages with no refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
Please email for more information and you could be the lucky ones joining us in Paradise.
Note: Our availability could be subject to change if your cottage booking is not confirmed with a deposit to secure your vacation either by Visa Mastercard or E- Transfer.
ALL OUR COTTAGES FACE THE LAKE AND ARE ONLY FEET AWAY FROM OUR SUPERB SANDY BEACH
AND AMAZING LAKE VIEWS! IF YOU WANTING TO CARP FISH PLEASE ADVISE AT TIME OF BOOKING!
The best place to be on the Lake~ Please remember to book early we get filled fast!
An Outstanding Award Winning Resort
Memories that will last a life time
For more information on bookings, cottages rates, boat and motor rentals please contact